Watercolor Custom House Portrait
1. Purchase the commission by choosing your size first. This holds your spot on Patrizia's calendar.
2. Email the following to email@example.com
- Size painting
- Provide 3-5 reference photos
- Provide other thoughts on what you are hoping from your commission. Please elaborate as much as necessary, as this information is critical to a successful commission.
- Colors you love
- Colors you want to avoid (this can be left blank though!)
- Specify whether or not this piece can be shown on Instagram/Facebook
3. Painting commences, typically within 3-6 weeks, or agreed upon time period. Painting is usually completed within 1 week of beginning.
5. Patrizia emails pencil sketch photos app. at the beginning of the commission.
Upon completion of the painting, Patrizia will send a final photo and collector gives approval or minor edits. Any extensive edits (as judged extensive by the artist) beyond that are subject to a 10% additional fee.
6. Painting ships to collector! Woohoo!
7. IMPORTANT DATES: Christmas Commissions start in October, Commission Cut off Date for Christmas Orders is 10th November
Wait time during Christmas season: 6-9weeks
What is included in price: the house itself, greenery, shrubs, trees,
What costs extra: pets, people, inscription, more than 10 windows
Materials: Watercolor paints on Arches cold pressed paper, Daniel Smith and Winsor&Newton paints, DaVinci brushes
Countries: Paintings are only available to ship to U.S. and A.P.O. unless previously discussed with the collector
The portrait sizes listed are the actual size of the painting.
- 5″ x 7″ portrait = matted is 8″ x 10″ and will fit a 8″ x 10″ frame
- 8″ x 10″ portrait =matted is 11″ x 14″ and will fit a 11″ x 14″ frame
- 11″ x 14″ portrait =matted is 16″ x 20″ and will fit a 16″ x 20″ frame