Watercolor Custom Nautical Chart
1. Purchase the commission emailing Patrizia first. This holds your spot on Patrizia's calendar.
2. Email the following to email@example.com
- Location of the chart (What is the chart of?)
- Provide 5-7 reference photos of what you would like to have painted, if you have them.
- Provide other thoughts on what you are hoping from your commission. Please elaborate as much as necessary, as this information is critical to a successful commission.
- Colors you love
- Colors you want to avoid (this can be left blank though!)
- Specify whether or not this piece can be shown on Instagram/Facebook
3. Painting commences, typically within 4-6 weeks, or agreed upon time period. Painting is usually completed within 1 week of beginning.
5. Patrizia emails pencil sketch photos approximately at the beginning of the commission Upon completion of the painting, Patrizia will send a final photo, and collector gives approval or minor edits. Any extensive edits (as judged extensive by the artist) beyond that are subject to a 10% additional fee.
6. Collector pays shipping invoice if he/she hasn't at the beginning
7. Painting ships to collector! Woohoo!
What Patrizia will paint: landscapes, florals, animals, buildings, house portraits, animals, other things specific to the location of the chart
What Patrizia won't paint: humans in a style different than her own, exact duplicates of past paintings (though she’s happy to rely heavily on them for inspiration)
Materials: Watercolor paints on Arches cold pressed paper, Daniel Smith and Winsor&Newton paints, DaVinci brushes
Countries: Paintings are only available to ship to U.S. and A.P.O. unless previously discussed with the collector